Module 15 - Activity 1: Reflect on your childhood

 Take a moment and think about the memories of your childhood days and list one pleasant and the one not so pleasant memory. Also, share two stories/rhymes learnt in your early years.

Take a moment to reflect. Share your understanding in the blog.

Comments

  1. Always praised by teachers in PTMs had a very happy effect. Always made me happy and looking forward to going to school.
    Scoring a 1/20 in Sanskrit.Made me feel very ashamed. Never scored less than 90% in Sanskrit thereafter in school.

    Mary had a little lamb
    Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
    and innumerable stories and rhymes


    ReplyDelete
  2. Johny Johny Yes Papa
    Eating suger No Papa
    Telling lies No Papa
    Open your mouth Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleasant Memory: Boarding School days
    Not So Pleasant Memory: Study hours

    Johny Johny Yes Papa
    Eating suger No Papa
    Telling lies No Papa
    Open your mouth Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleasant moment- Use to sit beside teacher
    Unpleasant- When school gets over

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhymes I remember still are 5 Little Ducks , Here we go round the Mulberry bush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleasant moment - Teachers gave us stars or smiley for encouraging us ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 Rabbit and Tortoise
    2 Thirsty Crow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a little tea pot , Ba ba Black sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pleasant memory- teacher used to always appreciate me for doing dance.as I was very good in dancing.also my teachers make sure that I am a part of every dance program or competition.
    Unpleasant memory- I used to go to school along with my mom.as she goes along me to drop.and I have to leave my mom at the gate only.and I used to cry very badly as I wanted my mom to stay in the school.so this was very unpleasant memory

    Rhymes:
    One two buckle my shoe,
    Three four shut the door
    Five six pick up stick
    Seven eight lay them straight
    Nine ten a big fat hen.

    Hot cross bun
    Hot cross bun
    One a peny, two a peny
    Hot cross bun.
    If you have no daughters give them to your son
    One a peny
    Two a peny
    Hot cross bun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pleasant memory: Playing hide and seek during playtime in school.
    Unpleasant memory: Teacher scolding for not doing homework.
    Rhyme:Ba ba black sheep
    Mary had a little lamb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Making tower using paper glass which helps them to learn counting.
    Using varieties of seed arrangements , they learn counting, sorting etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pleasant memory- Recitation of rhymes- Chubby cheeks,Twinkle Twinkle little star,Solomon Grundy born on Monday,hot cross buns,pussy cat pussy cat
    Stories ofcourse..its thirsty crow,fox and the grapes,Fox and the Crane....

    Unpleasant memory: I was not good at Maths...disliked maths..

    ReplyDelete
  13. appreciation from my teachers " Good" written on my class work

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pleasant memory :- teacher used to apperiacte us and we used to do alot of activity.
    Unpleasant memory:- Doing homework

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Module 2 - પ્રવૃત્તિ 2: વૈયક્તિક સામાજિક ગુણો શું છે તે સમજવું

Module 10 - પ્રવૃત્તિ : 6 પ્રતિભાવ