Module 16 - Activity 2: Reflect
Think about this Scenario: Ms. Lakshmi is a Class XI student. One day, during the lockdown due to COVID-19 pandemic, she found that the tubelight was not working in her study room. Since she was doing the vocational course of Field Technician - Other Home Appliances, she could apply her learning and replace the tubelight. In your own words, write about your experience of a similar kind where you could utilize your vocational or life skills to help others.
Take a moment to reflect. Share your understanding in the blog.
One of my friend learnt a vocational course in the field of mechanical technician who can work on simple machines which helped him to apply his knowledge to repair his car on the way to his home.
ReplyDeleteIt is more important to have practical experience rather than theoretical knowledge. Simple life skills are required by each individual rather than scoring marks and not being able to deal with day to day situations in life.
ReplyDeleteThe skills I acquired through my work experience classes at school still help me.
ReplyDeleteI got basics of tailoring which I find useful in my family life.
During covid lockdown most of my skills were helpful as my children wanted to eat variety of things but couldnot go out so i tried many new thing which i had learnt in my college and was successful
ReplyDeleteThe skills I acquired through my work experience classes at school still help me.
ReplyDeleteI got basics of tailoring which I find useful in my family life.
The skills I acquired through my work experience classes at school still help me.
ReplyDeleteI got basics of tailoring which I find useful in my family life.