Module 3 - Activity 3: Core Strengths

Everyone has different core strengths, be it values, traits, dispositions, characteristics, attitudes, beliefs or resources. Some of the core strengths can be forgiveness, kindness, teamwork, athletic ability, musical talent, humility, creativity, curiosity, courage, kindness, team work, humor, and so on.

Let us reflect on our own core strengths, and identify “I am” , “ I have” , and “ I can”. say for example I am honest, I am a good cook, I have 2 close friends, with whom I can share everything, I can express my feelings and emotions clearly. Now your turn to share your core skills. 


Take a moment  to reflect. Share your understanding in the blog.

Comments

  1. I am obedient
    I have happy family.
    I can do anything for my family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bold enough to handle difficult situations
    I have self confidence
    I can control my emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my core strengths are
    I can control my emotions.
    I can overcome challenges at work.
    I am honest , kind ,helpful ,compassionate and grounded.
    I am systematic and organised
    I have few close friends.
    I have good leadership and team building qualities.
    I have good inter-personal skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dedicated to my work
    I have no close friends but I do have a close knitted family
    I have the ability to carry out any task given
    I can work on multiple things but with planning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very emotional, kind, honest and polite. I have many friends with whom I share my feelings and emotions and whenever they are in need I always come forward to help them. I like children a lot because they are the most innocent of all. They have clear thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have truth , justice , and law of our country as my best friends .
    I can control my emotions.
    I can overcome challenges at work.
    I am honest , kind ,helpful ,compassionate and grounded.
    I am systematic and organized
    I have few close friends.
    I have good leadership and team building qualities.
    I have good inter-personal skills.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have truth , justice , and law of our country as my best friends .
    I can control my emotions.
    I can overcome challenges at work.
    I am honest , kind ,helpful ,compassionate and grounded.
    I am systematic and organized
    I have few close friends.
    I have good leadership and team building qualities.
    I have good inter-personal skills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sensitive and empathetic.
    I can write articles.
    I have close friends to share and enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Module 2 - પ્રવૃત્તિ 2: વૈયક્તિક સામાજિક ગુણો શું છે તે સમજવું

Module 10 - પ્રવૃત્તિ : 6 પ્રતિભાવ